Download the latest versions of the SlingStudio apps and post-production plugins.
Update 2: August 23, 2017
iOS Console app v1.2.59
SlingStudio Extension for Adobe Premiere Pro CC v1.2.2
SlingStudio Converter for Apple Final Cut Pro X v1.2.2
IMPORTANT: To use the newest SlingStudio features with Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Apple Final Cut Pro X, you must download the latest SlingStudio Converter app for Adobe Premiere or Final Cut, as older versions do not support the latest SlingStudio features.
- Custom RTMP for live broadcasting
- Stream to Twitter, Periscope, Livestream, Ustream and more – Broadcast your live-switched program output to multiple destinations that support RTMP (Real-Time Messaging Protocol), expanding your broadcast power beyond Facebook and YouTube. You can even simultaneously broadcast your program output to multiple destinations using a service like Restream.io.
- Public and hidden network connectivity
- Connect to Wi-Fi from almost anywhere – Connect to most hidden and public Wi-Fi networks that require second-level authentication, making it easier to broadcast from locations like hotels and coffee shops.
- New and improved video transitions
- Enhance your production – Now you can fade to black and fade from black, as well as set the duration of programmable video transitions (dissolve, wipe, and fade) between 0.5 and 5 seconds.
- Configurable HDMI output settings
- Extend your workflow – Change the resolution and colorspace of your live-switched HDMI output, adding flexibility and interoperability with multiple devices in your workflow, such as encoders.
- Logo and watermark pinning
- Brand and protect your production – Pin images such as logos and watermarks and have them display throughout your live-switched program output, even when switching between video sources.
- Schedule posts for Facebook groups and events
- Now you can schedule live video posts for Facebook groups and Facebook events, in addition to Facebook pages.
- Easier switching among 10 sources
- Quickly drag and drop a video source from the Standby list (showing up to 6 additional video sources) to the Monitored list (showing up to 4 switchable video sources).
- Improved project workflow
- Enhanced bit-rate recommendations for live-broadcasting your program output in environments with variable Internet connection speeds.
- Improved dashboard
- Better Hotspot Quality Indicator for your video source connections to SlingStudio.
- Improved formatting
- Optimized storage and increased recording speed when reformatting SD cards and USB drives.
Update 1: July 18, 2017
Console app v1.1.121
iOS Capture app v1.1.71
Android Capture app v1.1.0
IMPORTANT: To use these new features, make sure you download the new versions of both the Console and Capture apps for all devices you're using with SlingStudio.
- Custom graphic insertion – Insert, resize and change the transparency of your own JPG and PNG graphics – including logos, lower-thirds, profile pics, ads and background images – and overlay them on your live program feed.
- Big-screen display without delay – With our no-latency HDMI passthrough mode, the live viewing experience on a projection screen has been enhanced so that your video is synced with the house audio.
Capture app for Android smartphones
- Support for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, LG V20 and Motorola Moto Z Force/Z Play Droid support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above
Console and Capture app
- Various bug fixes for improved performance
First Release: May 16, 2017
Console app v1.0.61
iOS Capture app v1.0.61
Android Capture app v1.0.1
SlingStudio Extension for Adobe Premiere Pro v1.0.1
SlingStudio Converter for Final Cut Pro v1.0.1