Looks like your cart is empty.
How do I use SlingStudio Console for Mac to add a CameraLink as a video source?
Got a new SlingStudio CameraLink? Here's how to use it with SlingStudio Console for Mac.
Follow these steps to set up a SlingStudio CameraLink:
- First, be sure to charge your CameraLink as much as possible by connecting it to a USB charger using the included micro-USB cable. You’ll know it’s fully charged when the four battery LEDs are green.
- Switch on your CameraLink by pressing the power button for 3 seconds.
- Connect your HDMI camera (or other video source that you’re using) to the CameraLink by using an HDMI cable that includes a micro-HDMI plug to go into the CameraLink micro-HDMI input connector.
- Press and hold the CameraLink power button for 10 seconds, until the power button LED blinks red. This puts the CameraLink into WPS (joining) mode.
- Go to SlingStudio Console for Mac.
- In the Console, choose My CameraLinks from the Sources menu.
- Click WPS to turn on the WPS function temporarily.
The Console app finds the CameraLink and connects to it.
From here on in, any time that you switch the CameraLink on, it should connect to your SlingStudio automatically.
You can now use your CameraLink as you would any other SlingStudio video source.