Looks like your cart is empty.
How do I use SlingStudio Console for iPad to add a CameraLink as a video source?
Got a new SlingStudio CameraLink? Here's how to use it with SlingStudio Console for iPad.
Follow these steps to set up a SlingStudio CameraLink:
- First, be sure to charge your CameraLink as much as possible by connecting it to a USB charger using the included micro-USB cable. You’ll know it’s fully charged when the four battery LEDs are green.
- Switch on your CameraLink by pressing the power button for 3 seconds.
- Connect your HDMI camera (or other video source that you’re using) to the CameraLink by using an HDMI cable that includes a micro-HDMI plug to go into the CameraLink micro-HDMI input connector.
- Press and hold the CameraLink power button for 10 seconds, until the power button LED blinks red. This puts the CameraLink into WPS (joining) mode.
- Go to the SlingStudio Console app on your iPad or other device.
- In the Console app, tap the Settings icon (it looks like a gear), and then tap My CameraLinks.
- Tap Pair CameraLink (WPS) to turn on the WPS function temporarily.
- The Console app finds the CameraLink and connects to it.
- From here on in, any time that you switch the CameraLink on, it should connect to your SlingStudio automatically.
You can now use your CameraLink as you would any other SlingStudio video source.