Looks like your cart is empty.
How do I apply a video transition to a project?
You can apply video transitions (like dissolves) to your video cuts. Here's how.
- Get your project ready to go, with all sources online:
- Start up your SlingStudio.
- Connect an HDMI video source, if you’re using one.
- Set up cameras and remote connection equipment, if using them.
- Set up iPhones/Android phones for use with the SlingStudio Capture app, if you’re using those.
- Launch the Console app on your iPad.
- Tap a video source so that it appears in Preview.
- Tap the Transitions control:
- Several transition options appear:
- CUT (Simple straight cut)
- DISSOLVE (Dissolve from the first source to the second)
- WIPE (Left-to-right wipe)
- FADE TO BLACK (Fades current source to black immediately when you tap it; also cuts audio)
- TIMER (Sets transition time for Dissolve, Wipe, and Fade to Black)
- Tap the transition that you want.
- Tap Preview -> Program.
You see the preview image become the program image using the transition that you selected.