Looks like your cart is empty.
All about the SlingStudio Battery
Here's some detailed information about the SlingStudio Battery.
The SlingStudio Battery is a useful addition that lets you use your SlingStudio hub anywhere.
Here are some useful facts about the SlingStudio Battery:
- SlingStudio Battery charge time:
- Battery that is disconnected from SlingStudio: Approximately 4 hours.
- Battery that is connected to a SlingStudio unit that is in use: 10 hours or more.
- SlingStudio Battery run time:
- Typically 3-4 hours, depending on factors such as:
- The production mode of the SlingStudio project
- Bit rate setting
- Number of cameras connected
- Whether SlingStudio is currently live-streaming
- If the SlingStudio is handling many video streams, then it uses more battery power.
- Multiple HDMI and USB inputs also cause the SlingStudio to consume more power.
- Do SlingStudio Battery units come with a plug-in power supply?
- No, the power supply is shipped only with the SlingStudio device itself.
- The plug-in power supply can be connected to the SlingStudio Battery itself to recharge it directly.
- But typically, the power supply is plugged in to the SlingStudio hub, the Battery is attached to the hub, and the power supply both powers the SlingStudio hub and recharges the Battery.
SlingStudio Battery LED behavior
Battery LED behavior
Battery is not being charged
Red, glowing steadily
Green, glowing steadily